In July 2012, new lighting energy-efficiency legislation went into effect. This workshop will cover the changes being implemented in the lighting industry and how upgrades can help your facility save energy and money. It will also give attendees a look at the future of lighting as new technologies emerge. The free workshop will be on Dec. 13, 2012 at the DEP training center in Frankfort and will be from 9 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
What you will learn:
- Learn about how legislation impacts lighting
- New and evolving technologies in the lighting industry
- How lighting upgrades can have a positive impact on your facility’s bottom line
- Ways to finance projects
- LEDs and the future of lighting
Who should attend?
- Industrial facility managers
- School district representatives
- Grocery stores
- Retail establishments
- Anyone who is in charge of facility decisions regarding lighting.
T o find out more information, check out the agenda.
DEP Training Center
300 Fair Oaks Lane
Frankfort, KY 40601
Time: 9 a.m.-3:15 p.m. EST
Registration begins at 8:30
To register, go to
Registration ends Tues. Dec. 12