The most recent issue of the UST Quarterly is now available for download at http://waste.ky.gov/ust/USTQuarterly.
The UST Quarterly is focused on aiding underground storage tank (UST) owners, operators, contractors and companies with timely information regarding the regulatory aspects of owning and managing USTs and the cleanup of UST-related contamination.
Articles in this issue include:
- Legislature Extends Three Important Fund Deadlines for UST Owners and Operators
- Cleanup – Collecting Basic Site-specific Information
- On the Level
- EPA’s Underground Storage Tank Flood Guide
- UST Facility Registration – Current and Accurate Information is Required by Law
- Online Services
- Are your underground storage tanks internally lined?
- Kentucky Operator Training Online System Nearing Completion
All previous issues of the UST Quarterly are also available on the UST Branch website at http://waste.ky.gov/ust/USTQuarterly.
If you would like to subscribe to the UST Quarterly, offer story suggestions for future issues, or have questions or comments, contact Virginia Lewis at Virginia.Lewis@ky.gov or 502-564-5981, ext. 4024.