The most recent issue of the UST Quarterly is
now available for download at
The UST Quarterly is focused on aiding underground storage tank (UST) owners, operators, contractors and companies with timely information regarding the regulatory aspects of owning and managing USTs and the cleanup of UST-related contamination.
Articles in this issue include:
- Online UST Operator Training Kick Off
- Are your USTs internally lined?
- EPA’s Online Biofuels Guidance
- Website Spotlight: Resources for UST Contractors and Companies
- Access Agreements
- UST Quarterly Begins Fifth Year of Publication
- 2013 Annual Tank Fee Invoices – Two Ways to Pay
All previous issues of the UST Quarterly are also available on the UST Branch website at http://waste.ky.gov/ust/USTQuarterly.
If you would like to subscribe to the UST Quarterly, offer story suggestions for future issues, or have questions or comments, contact Virginia Lewis at Virginia.Lewis@ky.gov or 502-564-5981, ext. 4024