The most recent issue of the UST Quarterly
is now available for download at
The UST Quarterly is focused on aiding underground storage tank (UST) owners, operators, contractors and companies with timely information regarding the regulatory aspects of owning and managing USTs and the cleanup of UST-related contamination.
We hope you will take a moment out of your busy schedule to explore this issue and make sure you are up-to-date on the current UST news in Kentucky.
Articles in this issue include:
- NOTICE: Internal Lining Deadline is Dec. 22, 2013 – Act Now!
- Benefits of Geophysics on UST Sites
- Kentucky UST Operator Training and Assistance Update
- Use Current UST Forms
- Check Out Our Online Services
- Field Notes – Introduction to the Field Operations Branch and Inspections
- 2013 Annual Tank Fee Invoices Mailed in July
All previous issues of the UST Quarterly are also available on the UST Branch website at http://waste.ky.gov/ust/USTQuarterly.
If you would like to subscribe to the UST Quarterly, offer story suggestions for future issues, or have questions or comments, contact Virginia Lewis at Virginia.Lewis@ky.gov or 502-564-5981, ext. 4024.