The most recent issue of the UST Quarterly is now available for download at http://waste.ky.gov/ust/USTQuarterly. The UST Quarterly is focused on aiding underground storage tank (UST) owners, operators, contractors and companies with timely information regarding the regulatory aspects of owning and managing USTs and the cleanup of UST-related contamination.
Articles in this issue include:
• Owner or operator – who’s responsible for UST facility compliance?
• From the Editor, UST Quarterly Delivering News Five Years
• Why Digging Isn’t Always the Answer for Quicker UST Cleanups
• Upcoming Training Opportunity: ITRC LNAPL Course
• Updates – Kentucky TOOLS (Tank Operator Online Learning System)
• Wrap-up: December 2013 Deadline for Upgrading Internally Lined USTs
• UST Field Notes, Water Intrusion
All previous issues of the UST Quarterly are also available on the UST Branch website at http://waste.ky.gov/ust/USTQuarterly.
If you would like to subscribe to the UST Quarterly, offer story suggestions for future issues, or have questions or comments, contact Virginia Lewis at Virginia.Lewis@ky.gov or 502-564-5981, ext. 4024.