Kentucky Division of Waste
Management’s Blue Grass Army Depot section provides information on the Bluegrass Army Depot demilitarization effort through the Demil Dispatch newsletter.
Articles in this issue include:
- Three major permit actions keeping KDEP busy in 2014
- BGCAPP Applies for TSCA Permit
- BGCAPP construction photos
- EEC Secretary Visits BGCAPP
- Rocket separation for propellant sampling complete
- KDEP visits Anniston SDC
All previous issues of the Demil Dispatch are also available on the Hazardous Waste Branch website at http://waste.ky.gov/HWB/Pages/BluegrassArmyDepotSection.aspx.
If you would like to subscribe to the Demil Dispatch, or have questions or comments, contact:
Blue Grass Army Depot Section, Hazardous Waste Branch
Kentucky Division of Waste Management
200 Fair Oaks Lane, 2nd Floor
Frankfort, KY 40601
Phone: 502-564-6716, ext. 4694