The most recent issue of the UST Quarterly is now available for download at http://waste.ky.gov/ust/USTQuarterly. The UST Quarterly is focused on aiding underground storage tank (UST) owners, operators, contractors and companies with timely information regarding the regulatory aspects of owning and managing USTs and the cleanup of UST-related contamination.
Articles in this issue include:
- Field Notes: Water in Spill Buckets. What’s the Big Deal?
- Brownfield Redevelopment and UST Properties
- UST Response Quarterly: First in a series of articles regarding emergency responses at UST facilities
- UST Ownership Changes
- Reminder: UST Agenda Schedule for the Holidays
- Tank Operator Online Learning System (T.O.O.L.S.) Updates
All previous issues of the UST Quarterly are also available on the UST Branch website at http://waste.ky.gov/ust/USTQuarterly.
If you would like to subscribe to the UST Quarterly, offer story suggestions for future issues, or have questions or comments, contact Kathleen Riggs at Kathleen.email@example.com or 502-564-5981, ext. 4798.