The Kentucky Division of Environmental Program Support (DEPS) is pleased to announce the release of the annual report for the 2015 state fiscal year. The mission of the division is to support the mission of the Department for Environmental Protection by:
- Managing all of the administrative functions of the department including budgeting, human resources, facilities, vehicle fleet and information technology;
- Providing analytical laboratory services; and
- Managing the Environmental Response Team for response to environmental emergencies.
Some highlights from 2014 include:
- In FY2015, DEPS administered a departmental budget of $104,729,336;
- DEPS continued to work on future implementation of the next generation of information management software for the state through TEMPO 360;
- DEP responded to 6,313 open record requests from the public;
- The Environmental Response Team was notified of 16,005 incidents and of those 535 emergencies were addressed; and
- The Environmental Services Branch analyzed 4,819 environmental samples for the Department for Environmental Protection and the Department for Natural Resources.
The 2015 report and all previous annual reports for all divisions in the Department for Environmental Protection can be found at: http://dep.ky.gov/Pages/AnnualReports.aspx