FRANKFORT, Ky. (Oct. 7, 2016) – The OIL and GAS WORKGROUP will meet from 9 a.m. – noon on Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016 in the first floor conference/training room A, at the Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet, 300 Sower Boulevard, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601.
1) Call to Order
2) Discussion of revised working document
3) Onsite downhole disposal of tubulars, sludge and scale – Industry
5) Presentation and review of proposed CHFS regulation – Laura Begin
6) Review of draft EEC and CHFS report to LRC – Larry Taylor
7) Public Comment Period – Written comments may be submitted by guests to be considered by the workgroup. Submitted comments shall not be discussed at this time. Comments will be compiled and disseminated to workgroup members for their consideration prior to subsequent meetings.
Future meeting dates:
November 1, 2016
December 1, 2016 – Report due to LRC
December 8, 2016