FRANKFORT, Ky. (June 26, 2017) – The Kentucky Reclamation Guaranty Fund Commission will have its regular meeting on June 28 at 10 a.m., 300 Sower Blvd. Frankfort, Ky. in the Secretary’s Conference Room (third floor).
The agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
III. Approval of the Minutes from March 30, 2017 Meeting
- Actuarial Update: Discuss potential adverse scenarios for a 2 to 3 year time horizon.
- Software Project Update: Microsoft Dynamics CRM/ERP System
- Kick off meeting took place June 21, 2017.
- Project discovery: Scheduled for July 6 & 7, 2017.
- Update of the Financial Status of the KRGF and ORGF Activities
VII. Other Business:
- Pending Permit Suspensions and Revocations
- FY-17 Audit of the KRGF/ORGF
- Pending Bond Forfeitures
VIII. Schedule Next Meeting and Adjournment