FRANKFORT, Ky. (July 7, 2017) – The Kentucky House Joint Resolution 56 Committee will meet July 11 at 1:30 PM in Conference Room 232, Department for Environmental Protection, 300 Sower Blvd., Frankfort, KY. 40601.
The meeting is open to the public.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Roll call
III. Review minutes
- Review privately owned and operated small wastewater treatment plants relevant information and system attributes
- Presentation by DOW regarding indicators that are useful and necessary in conducting an assessment of the risks of financial failure, technical failure, structural failure, or abandonment of privately owned and operated small wastewater treatment plants
- Discussion regarding HJR 56 Section 1. (1) (b);
- What other information is needed
iii. How to present in a report?
- Discussion regarding identifying potential emergency intervention methods to respond to plant failures in a collaborative manner between state and local entities (HJR 56 Section 1. (1) (c));
- History of how DOW and PSC have addressed abandonments and failure
- Open discussion
VII. Needs for next meeting?
Additional information is available at http://eec.kentucky.gov.