FRANKFORT, Ky. (June 29, 2018) – The OIL and GAS WORKGROUP will meet from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. on Thursday, July 12, 2018 in conference room 332 at the Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet, 300 Sower Boulevard, Frankfort, Kentucky 40601.
Please arrive early so that you can be checked in.
1) Discussion of EEC initiatives for statutory revisions:
- a) Enhanced enforcement ability for permit denial when unresolved NOVs exist
- b) Enhanced ability to address bonding needs and O&E issues
- c) Sustainable authorization fee schedule
2) Further discussion of PHMSA farm taps rule and other KOGA issues.
3) Public Comment Period: Written comments may be submitted by guests for consideration by the work group. Comments will be compiled and disseminated to work group members for their consideration prior to subsequent meetings.
Proposed Future Meeting Dates:
To be discussed