FRANKFORT, Ky. (July 31, 2018) – The Kentucky Waste Tire Work Group will meet on Tuesday, August 7, 2018, at 1 p.m. in Training Room B at the Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet building, 300 Sower Blvd., Frankfort, Ky. 40601.
Agenda items will include updates on Kentucky’s waste tire programs, a presentation on recycling used tires via rubber-modified asphalt technologies, and discussion of old and new group business.
The full agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order by Chair – B. J. Bland
- Roll Call – Becky Block
- Approval of Minutes from Previous Meeting – Becky Block
- New Business
- Opening comments – B.J. Bland
- Status of WTWG membership – B. J. Bland
- Rubber Modified Asphalt Grant update– B. J. Bland
- Update on Kentucky Waste Tire Programs – JR Holt
- DWM “Tire Tour” – Gary Logsdon
- Guest Speaker: Dan Quire, Wright Asphalt.
- Unfinished Business
- Waste tire manifest system (update on summer interns) – Gary Logsdon
- Other unfinished business
- Possible Topics for Discussion for Future Meetings
- Comments/Questions from Public