FRANKFORT, Ky. (June 22, 2020) – The Kentucky Soil and Water Conservation Commission will hold a special meeting July 6 at 9 a.m. Eastern time by video conference. If you have questions about connecting to the video conference, please contact Johnna McHugh at 502-782-6703.
Attend the July 6 meeting via video conference by following this link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81553310653?pwd=OStMWmlzangycDRMNkFjdVRHcDBIdz09), or join with Zoom meeting ID 815 5331 0653 and password 5QWv75.
- Call to Order and Introductions
- Minutes and Correspondence
- Equipment Revolving Loan Fund
- Conservation District Supervisors
- Agriculture District Program
- Old Business
- New Business
- Division of Conservation Report
- Agency Reports