Video conference will start at 11 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (July 22, 2020) – Martin County Water District Workgroup will be meeting by videoconference on August 12, 2020 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. EDT. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Kim Greenidge at 502-782-6630.
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/752177917 To join by dial-in using your phone: United States: +1 (872) 240-3212 Access Code: 752-177-917 New to GoToMeeting? Here is where to get the app: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/752177917
- Welcome and opening remarks – Cabinet Secretary Rebecca Goodman
- Introductions and announcements – Deputy Commissioner John Lyons
- Update and announcements from PSC – Chairman Michael Schmitt
- Martin County Water District Board – Chairman James Kerr
- Update of MCWD operations – Alliance Water Resources, Division Manager
- Construction and grant funded projects – Bell Engineering, VP Stephen Caudill
- Technical subcommittee report – Director Paul Miller
- Open discussion – facilitated by Deputy Commissioner John Lyons
- Future work group meeting dates
- November 17, 2020 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- February 10, 2021 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- May 12, 2021 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.