FRANKFORT, Ky. (Oct. 22, 2020) – The Kentucky Agriculture Water Quality Authority will hold a special meeting November 12 at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time by videoconference. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Johnna McHugh at 502-782-6703.
Anyone who wants to attend the November 12 meeting by video conferencing, can follow this link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83006995620?pwd=VVh1VTA2RUhkTGVTOWNPMTd3MDNHQT09) or join with Zoom meeting ID 830 0699 5620 and password AWQA.
Anyone who wants to attend the November 12 meeting by telephone, use either of these numbers can call either 1 312 626 6799 or 1 929 205 6099.
- Oath of office for new members
- Introduction of guests
- Approval of minutes
- Old business
- Elections of committee chairs
- Biennial report submission
- New business
- Meeting dates
- Identified Ag Water Quality Plan issues
- Subcommittee reports
- Pesticides, fertilizers and other agriculture chemicals
- Livestock and poultry
- Education and outreach
- Quarterly update of AWQA related violations
- Updates from members