FRANKFORT, Ky. (Oct. 22, 2020) – The Kentucky Soil and Water Conservation Commission will hold a special meeting November 16 at 9 a.m. Eastern time by videoconference. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Johnna McHugh at 502-782-6703.
Anyone who wants to attend the November 16 meeting by video conferencing, can follow this link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84295259984?pwd=UDNFN1JqVVZpNG15eVFWQXJQSzdPdz09) or join with Zoom meeting ID 842 9525 9984 and password SWCC.
Anyone who wants to attend the November 16 meeting by telephone can call 1 312 626 6799 or 1 929 205 6099.
- Call to order and introductions
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Equipment report and new loan requests
- Approval of vacancy petitions and incentive per diem
- Agriculture district program
- Old business
Districts in good standing
- New business
2021 meeting dates
- Division of Conservation report
- Agency reports