Video conference will start at 11 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Oct. 2, 2020) – The Martin County Water District Workgroup will meet by videoconference on Nov. 18, 2020 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Eastern. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Jennifer Taimi at 502-782-7087.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/459704949 You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (571) 317-3112 Access Code: 459-704-949
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/459704949
- Welcome and opening remarks – EEC Secretary Rebecca Goodman
- Introductions and announcements – DEP Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Update and announcements from PSC – Staff Attorney Brittany Koenig
- Update of MCWD operations – Alliance Water Resources Division Manager Craig Miller
- Technical subcommittee report – KRWA Executive Director Gary Larimore
- Status report of projects – Bell Engineering Vice President Stephen Caudill
- Open discussion – facilitated by Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Future workgroup meeting proposed dates
- Feb. 10, 2021 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- May 12, 2021 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.