Video conference will start at 10 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Nov. 23, 2020) – The Drinking Water and Wastewater Advisory Councils will hold a joint meeting by videoconference on December 8, 2020 from 10 – 11:30 a.m. EDT. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Kim Greenidge at 502-782-6630.
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/748189525
- Welcome and opening remarks – Paul Miller, P.E., Director, Division of Water
- Introductions and announcements – Amanda LeFevre, Deputy Commissioner, Dept. for Environmental Protection
- Division of Water and Department for Environmental Protection updates
- Jory Becker, Manager, DOW Water Infrastructure Branch
- Sarah Gaddis, Manager, DOW Field Operations Branch
- Jason Hurt, Manager, DOW Surface Water Permits Branch
- Alicia Jacobs, Manager, DOW Drinking Water Branch
- Jessica Wilhoite, Manager, DCA Operator Licensing Branch
- Subcommittee status and reports (individual committee chairs)
- Open discussion – facilitated by Paul Miller, P.E., DOW Director
- DWAC/WWAC meeting schedule for 2021 (Second Tuesday of the last month of the quarter): March 9, June 8, Sept 7 (on a Wednesday to accommodate Rosh Hashanah and Labor Day), and Dec 14.