Video conference will start at 11 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Feb. 1, 2021) – Martin County Water District Workgroup will be meeting by videoconference on February 10, 2021 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. EDT. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Kim Greenidge at (502) 782-6630.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 Access Code: 548-604-045
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/548604045
- Welcome and opening remarks – EEC Secretary Rebecca Goodman
- Introductions and announcements – DEP Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Update and announcements from PSC – Chairman Michael J Schmitt (PSC)
- Update of MCWD Operations – Alliance Water Resources Division Manager Craig Miller
- Technical subcommittee report – DOW Director Paul Miller
- Status report of projects – Bell Engineering Vice President Stephen Caudill
- Open discussion – facilitated by Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Future workgroup meeting proposed dates
- May 12, 2021 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Set date for August