FRANKFORT, Ky. (April 5, 2021) – The Kentucky Soil and Water Conservation Commission will hold a special meeting April 19 at 9 a.m. EST by videoconference. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Johnna McHugh at 502-782-6703.
Anyone who wants to attend the meeting by video conferencing, can follow this link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84553623580?pwd=NTFSMUZCak5tVG9GcG5YcTN6eFFaUT09) or join with Zoom meeting ID 845 5362 3580 and password SWCC.
Anyone who wants to attend the February 19 meeting by telephone can call (312) 626- 6799 or (929) 205-6099 and use meeting ID 845 5362 3580 and password 796851.
- Call to order and introductions
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Equipment report and new loan requests
- Approval of vacancy petitions and incentive per diem
- Agriculture District Program
- Old business
- 2021 environmental grants
- New business
- Agency reports