Video conference will start at 2 p.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (April 21, 2021) – The Lead in Drinking Water Working Group will be meeting by videoconference on May 3, 2021 from 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. EST. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Elizabeth Danks at email@example.com or 502-782-0965.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://www.gotomeet.me/EECIT/lead-in-drinking-water-workgroup You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (571) 317-3122 Access Code: 209-974-541 New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/209974541
- Call meeting to order and roll call of membership – Greg Heitzman
- Introductions – Greg Heitzman
- Approve minutes of Jan. 21, 2020 – Greg Heitzman
- Validate membership and propose new members
- Proposed change in leadership with co-chairs – Greg Heitzman and Alicia Jacobs
- Status of revised LCR under Biden Administration – Alicia Jacobs
- Setting roles, expectations. define deliverables
- Public comment period
- Set next meeting date