Video conference will start at 11 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (April 30, 2021) – The Martin County Water District Workgroup will be meeting by videoconference on May 12, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. EDT. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Kim Greenidge at 502-782-6630.
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
You can also dial in using your phone.
(For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212
Access Code: 199-873-333
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/199873333
- Welcome and opening remarks – EEC Secretary Rebecca Goodman
- Introductions and announcements – DEP Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Update of MCWD operations – Alliance Water Resources Division Manager Craig Miller
- Technical subcommittee report – DOW Director Paul Miller
- Status report of projects – Bell Engineering Vice President Stephen Caudill
- Update and announcements from PSC – Chairman Michael J Schmitt (PSC)
- Open discussion – Facilitated by Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Future workgroup meeting proposed dates
- August 11, 2021 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Set date for December