Video conference will start at 1 p.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (June 4, 2021) – The Forestry Best Management Practices Board will meet by Zoom videoconference on June 10, 2021 from 1 – 3 p.m. EDT. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Reneé Williams (email@example.com) or 859-257-7597.
To join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone, click here.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
iPhone one-tap (US Toll): 16468769923,86997881860# or 13017158592,86997881860#
New to Zoom? Get the app now: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/zoom-cloud-meetings/id546505307
- Review of Division of Forestry Best Management Practices (BMP) Board structure, relationships and responsibilities
- Current board membership and affiliations
- Review of last board action items
- Review of current Division of Forestry BMP standards (reference “Kentucky Logging BMP Field Guide – a field guide to the minimum requirements for logging”) http://forestry.ca.uky.edu/sites/forestry.ca.uky.edu/files/for_130_bmp_guide_small.pdf
- Introduction to Kentucky Division of Forestry personnel involved in BMP inspections
- KDF logging BMP status and inspection report
- Report from the Kentucky Master Logger Program
- Report from the field – information from loggers, aligned industries on BMP inspections and process
- BMP board discussion – open discussion period for board members
- Scheduling and plans for future meetings, including the potential of a field inspection