FRANKFORT, Ky. (June 10, 2021) – The Energy Affordability Working Group will meet by videoconference on June 24, 2021 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. EDT. If you are interested in joining, or have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Ashley Runyon at Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org. A link to the videoconference will be sent upon request. An informal survey will also be sent.
- Welcome remarks – Secretary Rebecca Goodman
- Office of Energy Policy – overview and introductions
- Review of energy affordability website, LEAD tool, affordability presentation, affordability study
- Review of survey results completed by participants
- Impact stories
- Community action – call center story 5 min-10min
- United Way – data info on how many calls they receive and percentage on utility assistance 5 min-10min
- Key focus areas
- Data sharing
- Resource gaps
- Creation of energy affordability guide
- What is next?
- Questions – dialogue