Video conference will start at 11 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (July 27, 2021) – The Martin County Water District Workgroup will be meeting by videoconference on August 11, 2021 from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. EDT. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Kim Greenidge at 502-782-6630.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (646) 749-3122 – One-touch: tel:+16467493122,,910208205#
Access Code: 910-208-205
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/910208205
- Welcome and opening remarks – EEC Secretary Rebecca Goodman
- Introductions and announcements – DEP Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Update of MCWD operations – Alliance Water Resources Division Manager Craig Miller
- Update of projects
- Update from the Division of Water – Division of Water Director Carey Johnson
- Technical Subcommittee Report
- Update from the Public Service Commission – Vice Chairman Kent Chandler
- Open discussion – Facilitated by Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Future workgroup meeting proposed dates
- December 8, 2021, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- March 15, 2022, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm