Video conference will start at 1 p.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Nov. 19, 2021) – The Martin County Water District Workgroup will meet by videoconference on December 8, 2021 from 1 – 3 p.m. Eastern. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Kim Greenidge at 502-782-6630.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/616159845 You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (872) 240-3212 Access Code: 616-159-845
- Welcome and opening remarks – EEC Secretary Rebecca Goodman
- Introductions and announcements – DEP Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Update of MCWD operations – Alliance Water Resources Division Manager Craig Miller
- Update of projects – Bell Engineering Vice President Stephen Caudill
- Update from the Division of Water – Division of Water Director Carey Johnson
- Technical subcommittee report
- Update from the Public Service Commission – Chairman Kent Chandler
- Open discussion – Facilitated by Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Future workgroup meeting proposed date and time
- March 16, 2022, 1 – 3 p.m.