Videoconference begins at 10 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Dec. 3, 2021) – The Agriculture Water Quality Authority’s Stream and Other Waters Committee will meet by videoconference on December 17, 2021 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Kim Greenidge at 502-782-6630.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone. https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/390362629 You can also dial in using your phone. United States: +1 (312) 757-3121 Access Code: 390-362-629
Agenda – Facilitated by Sarah Jon Gaddis, committee chair
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Introductions and announcements
- Review of committee goals and objectives
- Updates and discussion regarding farm pond BMPs
- Discussion concerning flood impacts on agricultural lands
- Open discussion Future workgroup meeting proposed date and time
- February 4, 2022, 10 am – 12 pm