Video conference will start at 11 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Dec. 29, 2021) – The Lead in Drinking Water Working Group will meet by videoconference on January 10, 2022 from 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. EST. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Elizabeth Danks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-782-0965.
Please join this meeting from a computer, tablet or smartphone: https://www.gotomeet.me/EECIT/lead-in-drinking-water-working-group You can also dial in using your phone: United States: +1 (408) 650-3123 Access Code: 455-813-525
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when the first meeting starts: https://global.gotomeeting.com/install/455813525
- Call meeting to order and roll call of membership – Amy Stoffer
- Introductions – Alicia Jacobs
- Approve minutes of November 8, 2021 – Amy Stoffer
- Discussion –LCRR final ruling
- Discussion – Subgroups: subgroup-specific LCRR questions, meeting schedules, and roles
- EPA status update and discussion – led by Alicia Jacobs
- Public comment opportunity
- Set next meeting date