Hybrid meeting will begin at 9 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (April 5, 2022) – The Kentucky Soil and Water Conservation Commission will hold a meeting April 18 at 9 a.m. EDT in person and by videoconference. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Johnna McHugh at 502-782-6703.
Anyone who wants to attend the meeting in person can attend at 300 Sower Boulevard in Frankfort.
Anyone who wants to attend the meeting by video conferencing, can follow this link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84553623580?pwd=NTFSMUZCak5tVG9GcG5YcTN6eFFaUT09) or join with Zoom meeting ID 845 5362 3580 and password SWCC.
- Call to order and introductions
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Equipment report and new loan requests
- Approval of vacancy petitions and incentive per diem
- Agriculture District Program
- Old business
- New business
- Agency reports