Hybrid meeting begins at 9:15 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (April 29, 2022) – The Kentucky Agriculture Science and Monitoring Committee, a committee of the Kentucky Agriculture Water Quality Authority, will hold a hybrid meeting on May 4, 2022 at 9:15 a.m. Eastern time.
Anyone who wants to attend the May 4 meeting in person can attend at the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) office at 9818 Bluegrass Parkway in Louisville.
Those who want to attend by video conference can email Peter Cinotto (email@example.com).
For more information, please contact Peter Cinotto by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update on floodplain conservation planning workshop
- Updates to two interactive mapping platforms
- Update on Mesonet program
- Presentation on irrigation scheduling
- Update on USGS super gages
- Information requests
- Open discussion