Video conference will start at 2 p.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (May 2, 2022) – The Lead in Drinking Water Working Group will be meeting by videoconference on May 9, 2022 from 2 – 3 p.m. Eastern time. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Elizabeth Danks at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-782-0965.
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122
Access Code: 303-077-005
New to GoToMeeting? Get the app now and be ready when the first meeting starts:
- Call meeting to order and roll call of membership – Amy Stoffer, Northern Kentucky Water District
- Introductions – Alicia Jacobs, Kentucky Division of Water
- Approve minutes of January 10, 2022 – Amy Stoffer
- Discussion – lead service line inventories (includes summary of LSL inventory subgroup meetings)
- Discussion – subgroups: subgroup-specific LCRR questions, meeting schedules, and roles
- Public comment opportunity
- Set next meeting date – propose June 27, 2022, 2 p.m.