Video conference will start at 10 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (May 4, 2022) – The Kentucky Reclamation Guaranty Fund Commission will hold its quarterly meeting May 10, 2022 at 10 a.m. EDT, in-person and through virtual conference.
For those attending in person, the meeting location will be:
Secretary’s Conference Room – 3rd Floor
300 Sower Boulevard, Frankfort, KY.
For those attending virtually: Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://meet.goto.com/304035693
You can also dial in using your phone: United States: +1 (786) 535-3211
Access Code: 304-035-693
Please note: KRGF Commissioners (if attending virtually) must be visible in order to participate and carry out commission business. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Jeff O’Dell at 502-782-6724.
- Call to order and roll call
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Approval of the minutes from Feb. 8, 2022 meeting
- DNR update: Gordon Slone, Department for Natural Resources commissioner
- Interest/Fund investment
- Litigation – KRGF cost recovery
- Other business:
- Staff update (Introduce new employee)
- Financial reports and bond amounts
- 2022 annual classification update
- Actuarial study and audit update
- Board appointments