Video conference will start at 1 p.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (May 25, 2022) – The Martin County Water District Workgroup will be meeting by videoconference on June 8, 2022 from 1 – 3 p.m. Eastern time. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Kim Greenidge at 502-782-6630.
Please join the meeting from a computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using a phone. (For supported devices, tap a one-touch number below to join instantly.)
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122 – One-touch: tel:+15713173122,,883374973#
Access Code: 883-374-973
- Welcome and opening remarks – EEC Deputy Secretary John Lyons
- Introductions and announcements – DOW Director Carey Johnson
- Update of MCWD operations – Alliance Water Resources Division Manager Craig Miller
- Projects update
- Update from the Division of Water – Director Carey Johnson
- Update from the Public Service Commission – Executive Director Linda Bridwell
- Open discussion – Facilitated by Carey Johnson
- Future workgroup meeting proposed date and time
- August 31, 2022, 1- 3 p.m.