Video conference will start at 10 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Aug. 2, 2022) – The Kentucky Reclamation Guaranty Fund Commission will hold its quarterly meeting August 9, 2022 at 10 a.m. Eastern time, via the virtual GoTo Meeting platform.
To attend virtually: Please join the KRGF meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone: https://meet.goto.com/849974141 You can also dial in using your phone. Access Code: 849-974-141 United States: +1 (872) 240-3311
Get the app now and be ready when your first meeting starts: https://meet.goto.com/install
Please note: KRGF commissioners must be visible in order to vote on commission business. For questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Jeff O’Dell at 502-782-6724.
- Call to order and roll call
- Welcome and opening remarks
- Approval of the minutes from May 10, 2022 meeting
- Elect new vice-chair – KRS 350.506 (2)(c).
- Interest/fund investment discussion, questions and answers (Ryan Barrow/ Cori Troutman)
- DNR update: Gordon Slone, DNR commissioner
- Other business:
- Financial reports, bond amounts, FY-2023 operating budget
- Actuarial study and audit update
- Board appointments
- Adjournment (Next KRGF commission meeting – November 8, 2022, 10 a.m.)