Meeting begins at 9 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Nov. 21, 2022) – The Kentucky Agriculture Science and Monitoring Committee, a committee of the Kentucky Agriculture Water Quality Authority, will hold a hybrid meeting on November 30, 2022, at 9 a.m. Eastern time. Anyone who wants to attend the meeting in person can attend at the USGS office (9818 Bluegrass Parkway in Louisville).
For more information or to attend the meeting by video conference, email Peter Cinotto (email@example.com).
- Introduction of new Kentucky state climatologist and director of the Kentucky Climate Center and Mesonet
- Update on nutrient reduction strategy in Kentucky
- Update on USGS super gages
- Perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in Kentucky
- PFAS research
- Open floor – updates / discussion / next steps.