Hybrid meeting will begin at 10 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Nov. 29, 2022) – The Kentucky Oil and Gas Workgroup will meet December 2, 2022 at 10 a.m. Eastern time. Attend the meeting in-person at the Energy and Environment Cabinet, 300 Sower Blvd., Frankfort, Kentucky, or virtually via Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile appClick here to join the meeting
Meeting ID: 285 229 254 995 Passcode: XXgUbF
Download Teams | Join on the web
Or call in (audio only) +1 502-632-6289,,253274993# United States, Louisville
Phone Conference ID: 253 274 993#
- Updates on Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act – Current status
- Pit water characterization
- Sampling SOPs
- Certified labs and field only certification process
- Oil and Gas Groundwater Protection Plan update
- Class VI wells discussion
- New business
- Public comment period
Next meeting date scheduled: February 3, 2022 at 10 a.m.