Video conference will start at 9 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Feb. 2, 2023) – The Kentucky Reclamation Guaranty Fund Commission will hold its quarterly meeting virtually February 7, 2023 at 9 a.m. Eastern time, via Zoom.
Please join the KRGF meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
Meeting ID: 841 1617 1388
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,84116171388#,,,,*264871# US (Washington DC)
+13052241968,,84116171388#,,,,*264871# US Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/keez5brJxj
Please note: KRGF commissioners must be visible in order to vote on commission business. For questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Jeff O’Dell at 502-782-6724.
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Approval of the Minutes from November 9, 2022 Meeting
- Discussion and Decisions for Actuarial Study
- AML Excess Funding Requests:
- Appalachian 836-5626
- Appalachian 810-8032
- DNR Update and Pond Retention: Gordon Slone, DNR Commissioner
- Report Back on KRS 350.503 (5) – Long Term Treatment: Lance Huffman, OLS Assistant General Counsel
- Other Business:
- Financial Reports and Bond Amounts
- Statutory Mandates Completed – Annual Report To Governor/Annual Classifications
- Board Appointments
- Staff Update
- Recap of 2023 Meeting Dates