Video conference will start at 1 p.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Aug. 19, 2022) – The Martin County Water District Workgroup will be meeting by videoconference on August 31, 2022 from 1 – 3 p.m. Eastern time. If you have questions about connecting to the videoconference, please contact Kim Greenidge at 502-782-6630.
Join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone:
Or dial in toll-free from your phone:
Meeting ID: 844 8651 6267
- Welcome and opening remarks – EEC Secretary Rebecca Goodman
- Introductions and announcements – DEP Deputy Commissioner Amanda LeFevre
- Update of MCWD operations – Alliance Water Resources Division Manager Craig Miller
- Projects update
- MCWD modeling update – Dr. Lindell Ormsbee, Raymond-Blythe Professor of Engineering
- Update from the Division of Water – Director Carey Johnson
- Update from the Public Service Commission – Chairman Kent Chandler
- Open discussion – Facilitated by Amanda LeFevre
- Future workgroup meeting proposed date and time
- December 7, 2022, 1-3 pm