Videoconference will begin at 9 a.m.
FRANKFORT, Ky. (Sept. 7, 2022) – The Kentucky Soil and Water Conservation Commission will hold a meeting Monday, September 19 at 9 a.m. Eastern time. This meeting will be held by videoconference.
Anyone who wants to attend virtually can follow this link (https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84553623580?pwd=NTFSMUZCak5tVG9GcG5YcTN6eFFaUT09) or join with Zoom meeting ID 845 5362 3580 and password SWCC.
Anyone who wants to view the September 19 meeting in person can attend at 300 Sower Boulevard in Frankfort.
If you have questions, please contact Johnna McHugh at 502-782-6703.
- Call to order and introductions
- Swearing in of new member
- Minutes of the last meeting
- Agency reports
- Equipment report
- Approval of vacancy petitions and incentive per diem
- Agriculture district program
- Old business
- New business