The most recent issue of the UST Quarterly is now
available for download at
The UST Quarterly is focused on aiding underground storage tank (UST) owners, operators, contractors and companies with timely information regarding the regulatory aspects of owning and managing USTs and the cleanup of UST-related contamination.
Articles in this issue include:
- Manager’s Report: Regulations – The Balance of Desirable and Undesirable (UST registration, operator training, requirements for internally lined tanks, and UST cleanups)
- Field Notes: Pilot Project Likely to Improve Inspection Process
- Hire The Best Contractors – It’s An Investment
- Planning Around State Holidays
- Do Business With The UST Branch Online
All previous issues of the UST Quarterly are also available on the UST Branch website at http://waste.ky.gov/ust/USTQuarterly.
If you would like to subscribe to the UST Quarterly, offer story suggestions for future issues, or have questions or comments, contact Virginia Lewis at Virginia.Lewis@ky.gov or 502-564-5981, ext. 4024.
firstname.lastname@example.org”>Virginia.Lewis@ky.govor 502-564-5981, ext. 4024.